The swimming pool in your house is the place to enjoy with your family and relax yourself during weekends. It is essential to keep it clean for ensuring the safety of your family. If you don't have enough time for maintaining the pool, it is better to hire the services of pool cleaning which can complete the task for reasonable rates. For those who have more energy even on Sundays, you can prefer to swimming pool cleaning, on your own. It is not that difficult to clean the pool making it fit for daily use.
· Cleaning pool is important not just for ultimate enjoyment but also to make it look beautiful. Most of the diseases are spread through water. The dirty swimming pool will not just look ugly but can also spread several serious health disorders. You must regularly clean the wall and floor of the pool. Cleaning the filter and checking the PH of water is also essential to make sure that the pool is safe for the swimmers.
· Apart from the sanitizing the pool, various other equipment are used as swimming pool cleaners that can completely clean the debris in the water and perform exterior cleaning of the pool to make it fresh and renovated again Some of the swimming pool cleaning equipment is listed below:
· Automatic pool cleaner is two types; one works by releasing a huge amount of pressure so that the dirt and other debris settled at the bottom and sides start floating which can be removed later. The other one works in the same way as the regular vacuum cleaner used in homes. It uses the pressure to remove the debris and collect them in a bag. You can buy any one of them because both of them provide the same kind of benefit.Test Kit helps in keeping a check on the water quality. You can measure the PH level and the content of other minerals like chlorine and bromine. Perfect level of acid and alkalinity should also be maintained to make the water healthy and safe for people wishing to enjoy in it.
You can also check the level of acid and alkalinity using this test kit. They come in liquid and tablet form, and you can buy anyone depending on your convenience.Algae Brush comes with stainless steel bristles, and they are capable of removing stubborn algae and dirt settled at the bottom of the pool. You can use this brush even in pools with tiles and mosaic floor. You can also buy a brush with poly bristles. These brush with poly bristles come in a curved shape, and thus they can be used to clean even the corners of the pool.
· Nets can be used to remove floating debris from the water. They are of two types, shallow and deep. You can simply attach the nets to a telescopic aluminum pole and use it to remove floating dirt. After pressure vacuum, even the dirt to the bottom of the pool is removed. You can make use of these nets and quickly remove them.
Three factors are to be considered when it comes to cleaning the swimming pool. They are checking the water for hardness, pH level and finally the alkalinity of water. It is enough if you spend a couple of hours on the weekend for thoroughly cleaning the pool. You can also actively engage your children for removing the debris and dried leaves which float on water. You should buy a skimming net and a pool vacuum cleaner before beginning the process of cleaning.
· Using the skimming net, you can remove all the debris and floating dirt and impurities from the water. You need not have to waste time on collecting each and every leaf and flowers from the pool. Once you are satisfied that all the particles on the surface are cleared, now it is time to clean the walls and floor of the swimming pool. Use mild detergent to scrub the walls and floors thoroughly, after emptying the entire water. By doing this, you can remove the algae and fungus which grows on the inner surface of the water. For the scrubbing purpose, you need to use a long handled brush available in your bathroom. The pool will look beautiful and clean after you finished pool cleaning, thoroughly.
For finding the hardness of water, you can use any of the testing kit available in the market. If it shows that the water is harder than the optimal level, add sodium hexametaphosphate to the water. If you have already tested for hardness and alkalinity, it is enough if you do swimming pool cleaning. But sometimes, there will be a change of alkaline nature in water after rainy season and winter. Check the water for optimal alkalinity level (100-120 ppm). Add suitable chemicals of acid or base to get the desired range. Using a pH tester, find out the pH level of the water. Finally, add chlorine to prevent bacterial growth.
· Cleaning the walls properly is considered as a final and paramount task while putting efforts in an in-ground swimming pool cleaning service. As this is an intensive process, it only needs to be performed once a season. If the water temperature is kept at 90 degrees, you may need to scrub the walls more often because of a higher incidence of algae in warmer waters. If you have a tiled pool, you can use a special tile brush that can be purchased from any pool supply stores.
Remember, failing to keep a pool clean can cause swimmer's become ill due to high amounts of bacteria or algae in the water, and can also damage the pool's surface over time. It is true that a proper care will help your pool last for years providing you with an excellent option to relax and make fun. There are some very important points you need to take into consideration while thinking about the balanced pool cleaning service.some of them are as discusses above it is upon you to choose the best one that suits your pool.